Computer Science Project Reports: Property Management System
Property Management System
Property Management System– is an Estate Agent and Property Management System is a user-friendly contact and property manager for real estate professionals.
It Saves time and sells more by empowering to easily keep a record of leads, manage listings, and market to new prospects. Property developed in Visual Basic 6, SQL Server and Crystal Report.
Who can use this project?
• A commercial visual basic application developer can use this project as a whole or part of it as required.
• A student who is submitting their final year project for BE, BCA, BSC-IT, MCA, MS, MBA. This project is adequately explained, ready-made project documentation available for submission.
• Who want to learn database programming in visual basic.
• Who wants to know how to develop a commercial application from project requirement to implementation and final documentation.
• Win API Programming in visual basic.
• Student of Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore University of India and another international university.
• IGNOU, SMU, DOEACC student.
• How to create a report in Crystal Reports and integrate with basic visual application.
eProperty – is an Estate Agent and Property Management System is a user-friendly contact and property manager for real estate professionals. Save time and sell more by empowering to easily keep track of leads, manage listings, and market to new prospects.
eProperty gives you a clear view of what is going on in your business and provides simple steps that your team can quickly follow to help grow your business. Take your business to the next level and stop wasting time with outdated or inefficient practices. eProperty has powerful search and match facility to match property with buyer by the selection parameter.
No more need for Excel spreadsheets. Keep track of all your fields. eProperty has facilities to keep property related documents, images and automatically resizes photos and creates thumbnails for you.
One of the most critical steps in running a successful real estate business is efficiently managing contacts and farming leads. Inbuilt scheduler and alarm system will help you to remind your appointment and call back.
Estate Agent / Property Management System – eProperty is complete end to end solution to cover all aspects of Estate Agent day to day activity and Property buying selling procedure for small and large organization.
eProperty System Benefits
• Type of property and features is searching for.
• Match with properties for sale by some bedrooms/price criteria.
• Display matched property details easily and quickly by one click.
• Enter Solicitor details.
• Enter Property for Sale details, Add Room descriptions.
• Add up to any nos of photos and property document per property
• Match property with potential buyers.
• Produce Documents, contracts and marketing brochures with templates.
• List all viewings for property.
• Quick Search for property details.
• Easy Connection with Outlook for send email from system.
• Diaries all displays by Agent and by Office.
• Create Letters & contracts easily using templates.
• Quick Search of all records.
• System support keyword-based advanced search facility to search the entire database at once and produce combined search results.
• Filter all views for easy record location.
• Allow easy entry of Property and Vendor details.
• Powerful logical user management for security.
• Easy to use and impressive GUI.
• Auto spells checker facility to check spelling and suggestions for changes while entering data by connecting MS Word spell checker.
eProperty System Data Flow Diagram (DFD) Context Level
A data-flow diagram (DFD) is a graphical representation of the “flow” of data through an information system. DFDs can also be used for the visualization of data processing (structured design). On a DFD, data items flow from an external data source or an internal data store to an internal data store or an external data link, via an internal process,
Property Management System
The Property Management System consists of:
• Master Module:
A master module is developed to maintain property registration, floor plan and property images, secure property document, client registration, vendor registration solicitor details, and user management.
• Transaction Module:
A transaction module is developed to perform various activities like match property with clients, maintain history for client, property and account. Generating offer letter, print offer letter. Managing incoming and outgoing calls, Maintain appointment and dairy. Forming property thumbnail. Send email
• Search and Query Module:
Search, and Query module is modified for the user, supervisor, and management of Property Management System. This module includes query builder and keyword-based search facilities.
• Front End: Visual Basic 6
Visual Basic 6 is built on the Windows Server System to take significant advantage of the OS and which comes with a host of different servers which allows for forming, deploying, managing and maintaining Windows Based solutions. The Windows Server System is produced with performance as priority and it provides scalablity, reliability.
• Back End: SQL Server
When we choose a back-end for an enterprise level application, we have so many options, like Oracle, Sybase, MySQL. However we like Microsoft SQL Server 2000 as our database, and it has so many features which are ideal for our application.
• Report: Crystal Report 8.5
Easy to create, ability to print and select printer, can export report in different format including MS Excel, easily integrate with Visual Basic 6.